July 28 2014, 9pm
Hi, everyone! I’ve decided to do my first Tumblr awards!
- You must be following The Penguin Princess
- You must reblog to officially enter
- This must get a certain amount of reblogs to work
- Reblogging stops on August 27th
- The Anna Award: Best edits
- The Elsa Award: Best theme
- The Esmeralda Award: Best URL
- The Ariel Award: Best icon
- The Snow White Award: Kindest blogger
- The Megara Award: Best playlist
- The Rapunzel Award: Best overall
- A new friend
- A follow from me (if I’m not already following)
- A spot on my blog until April of 2015
- 5 promos whenever you want
Have fun! And please do spread this around!
my personal is following you (this is a sideblog)
July 27 2014, 6pm
This for me is the most emotional and sad scene in Tangled. It just shows that sometimes the most powerful scenes need no dialogue. The sadness in the King’s eyes is almost unbearable to watch. It’s a reminder that Rapunzel isn’t just a lost princess, but more importantly, a lost daughter.